Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Love is in the air at Robin's Nest


Today at Robin's Nest I am sharing a Mother/ Daughter photo. It will hold memories for them both for many years to come. They did many things as a mother daughter duo. Scrapping these pages for them puts a smile on my face while creating.

Supply List:
Robin's Nest Products
Accents: Rosy Cards
Other: Heartfelt Creations die flowers & shaping kit, Creative Embellishments flair buttons, plastic accents, heart stencil & chipboards, beads, ribbon, butterfly punch, modeling paste


When creating love/ heart page you can always find these amazing pink/ pink prints and card accents to mix and blend to create the perfect page.  Add a heart shape cut out of print paper and you have your base shape. To this I stenciled some modeling paste hearts for depth and texture.


My next step is to pull photo(s) and accents and lay them out in proposed placement. This way I can move them around until it is the way I would like.


I knew I wanted flowers so using the Heartfelt Creations floral dies and Robin's Nest papers I created my flowers and shaped them using the shaping Kit.



Pages today look so great with clustered accents through the page. Here are some close up views of the clustered sections on my page. You can mix all types of accents with different blends of paper, buttons and chipboards.. with ribbon too.


The floral cluster has an added heart accent.


Here I added valentine heart print paper strip along with my title and yet another cluster. The butterfly is punched out.


Here is a photo of the central photo section... it is perfect. 

 
 Thanks for stopping by.... always happy to see you here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...