Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lilly Kate





Hello All!!!

Robin posting today.

I have been working on a baby book for a friend of ours
for her baby shower.

I am in Georgia, so my scrapbook room is limited 
compared to what I have been used to.

I decided to make her pages, so she could just add her photos to the 
page.  This was a little daunting for me, as I usually
have photos to use, and base my page by the photo.

I appologize for my photos, I used my Ipad to take these,
and I'm not very good at photos with it.



I used these 2 Robin's Nest papers and journaling tags.
for this page.  Everything else is from my daughter's scrapbook stash.

Smoky Chevron Cardstock  Rosy Diamond Cardstock  Black Glitter on White Carstock Journal Tags




This is the opening page to the scrapbook
where Sara will put her favorite picture of Lilly.

These are the products I used on this page.

Rosy Stripe Cardstock  Saffron Honey Cardstock  Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock

Girl Crown Glittered  Rosy Diamond Cardstock  Rosy Cards


I also used flowers and other accessories.
This is such a fun page, I love how it turned out!


Have a great day!
You can find these papers on our website.



Ciao,

Robin

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute pages! They will love them!

Tracy F. said...

So cute!

Colleen said...

Gosh such cute pages.

Charity said...

That diamond paper is one of my favs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...