Friday, April 28, 2017

How to make Dew Drops a focal point on your card






Today I am showing you how to make dew drops your focal point on your card.  I love how versatile dew drops are, we all use them to add a little dimension or to fill a space but I like to also make them my focal point on cards too.


Robins nest products






I found a stamp in my stash that was perfect for adding Dew drops too. I stamped it on to super smooth card using Memento ink.


I coloured the image using Alcohol markers



I added white dew drops using some glossy accents as adhesive. I also rounded two of the corners for a funky look.


I added some script paper to a 6"x 6" card blank, as you can see I have run a black pen around the edge of the paper this stops the paper from looking like to blends in too much.


I cut a mini doillie from black card and cut in in half


I stuck this to my card and added a sentiment which I cut into two sections and mounted onto foam tape to add height.. 



I love the different heights that add texture and dimension.


I hope you liked this tutorial, you can find more of my projects at www.terrikoszler.blogspot.com




6 comments:

Karen Sessions said...

Nicely done!

Colleen said...

Very pretty card.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job!! I love it!

Michelle Wells said...

Really great use of Dew Drops. Love the design of this card

Angela Tombari said...

So cool!

Tonya said...

Love how the red behind the white dew drops pops! Beautiful! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...