Friday, April 21, 2017

Girly pinwheels

Today I am coming to show two pin wheels I made, they will be perfect for small girls (they are love pink)


I have used: 


First I found templates of pinwheels and printed them in white cardstock
Then I cut same from my pink paper
All you need to do is glue them together and put a brad to keep all your wings together
When both of my pinwheels were ready I started to decorate them with different embellishments, in the end I added barbecue sticks and they are ready.


We can put them in cupcakes or in the pots with plants.

Hope you like them, have a nice weekend!!!

4 comments:

Angela Tombari said...

Great idea Joanna!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is awesome Joanna!!

Tracy F. said...

Every little girl would love these!

Charity said...

These are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...