Sunday, April 30, 2017

Baby Layouts


Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

Robin posting today.

I am sharing some pages that I made for one of my
friends that is getting ready to have her baby.

Please excuse my photos, I used my Ipad to take these.



This fun page is for Lilly Kate's bath pictures!

I was so excited at how cute they turned out.
Sara will be able to just glue her photos to these pages and 
then boom! she's done!

Rubber Duckies Glitter Cardstock  Water Glitter Swirl  Alpha Glitter Stickers

This layout is the perfect little girl page.
Sara has done her baby's room in grey, and pink just
happens in because she is a girl!



Special Delivery Girl Cardstock  Rosy Chevron Cardstock  Celebration Swirl Glittered


Baby Girl Sticker  Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock

 This cute monkey page was inspired by the stickers.
I found these 3-d stickers at Dollar Tree.




These are the Robin's Nest papers I used for this page.

Bunny Cardstock  Ivy Trim Cardstock  

Hope you got some cute ideas for baby pages!
You can find these papers on our website


Have a great day.

Robin

5 comments:

Bev Code said...

each of these is amazing... super fun layers and colour combos....fab designs for kids/baby pages

Colleen LoVette said...

Very cute pages, she is going to love these.

Karen said...

Great corner clusters!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job, your friend should really love you!

Michelle Wells said...

ADORABLE! Love these layouts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...