Monday, April 17, 2017

A guaranteed fun day at the zoo

Colleen here with a page that was a fun day at the zoo.

This page went together so quick and easy and it helps that we have wonderful, beautiful papers to use.




Products used:


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the title and then embossed it.  To make it stand out more I used a black sharpie to trace around the letters.I 



I roughed up the edges of my papers and then layers them on top of each other.  I always try to use some of my scraps so not to waste this beautiful paper, so I dug in my stash and used some little pieces on there as well.


I love the rub ons as they go on like a breeze, very little rubbing is required.  I used some of the cards that come in the Leafy Green cards.  I cut up the little trees and used them in a couple places on the page.    I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere everything down.  It only takes a little of this glue to hold items in place so a bottle will last you a long time.

I used my Tim Holtz die to cut out the trees along the bottom and finished the page off with a sticker butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to check out the great deals over at The Robin's Nest Store.



2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Nice layout! Your trees at the bottom are perfect!

Charity said...

Lovely page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...