Saturday, March 25, 2017

So sweet art journal page

Hello crafty friends,

Today, I would like to show you how to make a quick and simple page, in your Art Journal.

These papers are perfect for my project.





Two cute friends in a whimsical house



Products I used


Others

Acrylic Paints, Texture Paste, Stencil, Black Ink Spray, Image from Pinterest, Page of an old book.


How to do


First, make your background with acrylic paints, here I chose 3 colors, I made large stripes with a brush an then some circles. I sprayed a few drops of black ink. When it was dry, I applied my texture paste with a circles stencil.



Cut a large stripe in the Rosy Diamond Cardstock and stick it at the bottom.
now, let's build a house with the Numbers Glitter Cardstock and a page of an old book for the roof.



Cut the steps and stick them.
All you have to do is add your title, a Diamond Drew Drop on the roof and your vintage image.

Easy and quick!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...