Thursday, March 30, 2017

Becca the Angel

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

I so love to have our grandma picture taking days.
We spend the whole day dressing up and taking
photos.  Here are some photos of her in my 
wedding dress (was I that small at one time?)
and angel wings with a fluffy halo.

Becca used to hate having her picture taken, and to
get her to smile was brutal!
Here you can tell that we are over that.
She has the most beautiful smile, and I love to
see it come freely!

Becca is now 12, and such a cute girl.
I am such a biased Grandma!




For this layout I wanted to use black and silver, so Becca's photo could
stand out better on the dark background.
I also love to use old book pages on layout,
and writing.

Robin's Nest Products I have used.

Silver on Black Glitter Cardstock  Saffron Diamond Cardstock  Saffron Cards

      Silver Glitter Paisley CS      Saffron Sunrise Diamond      Saffron Sunrise  Cards  

The silver stamped cardstock is retired, and the angel stickers are 
also retired.  I had some very cute angel wings I used on the
page also that is from my stash.

I also used Gypsy Soul Die cuts on this page.
Love her work!!!

    



You can find these products on our website


Just click on this link and it will take you there.


Have a great day!

Robin


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...