Friday, March 31, 2017

Austrian Fortress


Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

Today I am sharing a double page layout from a castle we visited
in Austria.  My aunt lives close to the Austrian border,
and we asked if there were other places to go visit
besides the ones that were close to her house.  Our cousin
Klaus took us to this castle in a town just over the
Austrian border.



I decided to use this Mocha Swirl Glitter Cardstock as the background paper.
It tends to be a little busy, so I needed to tone it down with 
a less busy paper.  So I used the Saffron Sunrise Chevron with the
grey dot on the back side of the paper.
I also brought in a fall color to bring a touch of color to the page.


The touch of light rust is what I chose, Not sure why, I just liked it.
So that is in the flowers

Robin's Nest Products I used

Mocha Trail Glitter Cardstock  Smoky Chevron Cardstock
Wedding StickerSaffron Cards


I love these Robin's Nest stickers!
there is so much versatility to them, from
dots to sayings to journaling tags!






You can find these Robin's Nest products on our website

Just click on this link to our store.

Have a great day!

Robin


5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layouts!

Tracy F. said...

Lovely pages!

Michelle Wells said...

Very elegant layout, beautiful

Robin O'Crowley said...

Thanks!

Charity said...

I love visiting Austria! What a great experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...