Monday, March 6, 2017

A Special and Genuine Birthday Card

Colleen here with a special and genuine birthday card that will be given to my son.  My son just happened to be born on St. Patrick's Day.


 I started with Green Grass Glitter Cardstock for the background.  I hate to throw away any good piece of paper so the white cardstock is really the backing from the Friendship Wraps.  I used my swiss dotted embossing folder on the white cardstock.


Then I layered Green Grass Glitter Cardstock over the top.  I used my dies and cut out the shape from the Green Grass Glitter Cardstock and the white cardstock.  The shamrocks were some that I had in 
my stash.  



Finally I cut out the Happy Birthday 2 times using my die and then layered them to make the saying stick out on the card.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy St. Patricks Day.

6 comments:

Angela Tombari said...

Fun card!

Michelle Wells said...

Awesome card!☺

Tracy F. said...

Love this card!

Scrappin Sue said...

Love all the sparkle

Penny said...

Very cute card!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job! The glitter is fabulous! Your card is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...