Thursday, February 9, 2017

Vintage Rose Card

Hi everyone!!

Here is Elisa and today I want to share with you this romantic-vintage rose card... Oh yes, you know me now.... Vintage is my favourite style! (But maybe, in my next project I will create something totaly different: who does know?)




I started with this the cardstock: Wedding Cut-Outs CardstockValentine Stripe and Valentine Hearts.




I cut them in smoller sizes. The Valentine Hearts will be the body of the card.



I distressed the edge of Valentine Stripe and Valentine Hearts with Aged Mohagany Distress. And the edge of Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress. Then I put all the cardstock one on the other... But I was not satisfied... So I decided to give everything a bit more of interest tearing the last cardstock.



Then I stuck a Doillie Die Cut and a Rusty Rose Card exactly on the teared paper. And then I thought.... S. Valentine Day will be next week: why don't using the red Hearts Dew Drop??? And the project is ready!!!



Some closer pictures:




Robin's Nest supplies list:

Robin's

Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock

Valentine Stripe

Valentine Hearts

Rusty Rose Cards

Doillie Die Cuts

Dew Dew Glue
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...