Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Robins Nest Art Journal Romance

Hi all

I have an art journal tutorial to share using mainly products from The Robin's Nest




Paint the pages with a pale pink acrylic paint and then go around the edges with a darker colour. I then used a shimmer pink paint and went around the edges again before blending using the pale pink.



I used a stencil with modeling paste to add texture and then dry brushed with red paint once dry. Spritz over with Coral Pink ink and let dry.


Using a selection of stamps, Stamp around the edges and stamp around the pages randomly.  I used a strip of wood effect decoupage for the first layer and then used scraps of the Wedding Cut Outs and Rusty Rose Card Stock to build up the layers. I also scuffed up the edges using scissors.



I used one of the Rusty Rose Cards as a focal point and added die-cut flowers and sequins to each page.



Thank you for visiting

6 comments:

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable!

Tracy F. said...

Very pretty!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very nice page!! I love it!

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

Love the rose cards on this page!

Karen said...

Lovely background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...