Saturday, February 18, 2017

Our German grandaughters

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

Today I am sharing with you our cute grand daughters.

I am from German decent, my mother was born and raised
in Germany, lived through WWll and then at age
18 got on a ship and came to the United States
to live with her aunt, and never went back
to Germany, Married my dad and we were raised
here in the awesome USA.

I have quite a few German dirndl dresses, and when my
kids were young I made their dresses for 
Sunday.  So now that they are getting older
they can fit into these cute dresses.

I also was able to get these hats and lots of other 
fun girl dress up stuff for our dress up days 
and picture days.
The girls weren't too sure about the hats,
until they saw the pictures, and they now
are some of thier favorite items
in the dress up tub.

Who would have thought that we would have
this many grand daughters to have such
fun picture days with!!!


Red Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock  Smoky Chevron Cardstock  Rosy Chevron Cardstock


Black Daisy Glitter Stripe Specialty Paper  Candy Apple Red Glitter Cardstock  Orange Glitter Journal

These are the Robin's Nest Products I have used.

Red Glitter Swirl,  Gray chevron, Rose Euphoria
Gray Daisy, Red glitter chipboard, Red Journaling tags






These are our close ups of the pages.  
I used small cut mats for each small picture,
red flowers that are so true to the German style.

Love how all this turned out.



You can find these products on our website.


Just click on this link to our website.

Have a great day!

Robin

9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the Rosy Cards on here, they are a perfect cluster :)

Karen said...

Lovely layers and full of glorious details.

Colleen LoVette said...

Such a beautiful detailed page.

Penny said...

Beautiful layout!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful page and I love all the details!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Thank you so much!

Charity said...

Great layers and cute pics!

Bev Code said...

fabulous and creative page.. love the fun bright combo

Angela Tombari said...

Robin you made a master piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...