Tuesday, February 21, 2017

How to Scrapbook Beautiful Studio Portrait Photos.

Good morning crafters Penny here to show you how to scrapbook those beautiful studio portrait photos.



I started with some wonderful Robin's Nest Products.

For my main background piece I choose this Rosy-Chevron double sided cardstock This is side A


This is side B. I loved both sides, and had a hard time choosing which side I wanted to use.


 I also chose this Girl-Crown-Glittered-Cardstock I think this is one of my favorite paper's.  I have used this one sheet on several layouts, and I just love it!


Next up was this Girl-Swirl-Glittered, and it's more pink than it appears in the link, more like the photo pictured here. It's quite pretty, and it is also double sided. I love the fact that a lot of their papers are double sided. 


I also used some stickers from this Vintage-Card-Kit .


and who doesn't love the ever versatile Dew-Drops-OriginalsDiamond-Dew-DropsTear-Drops


Then I used some of the words from this Glitter-Word-Titles.  I love that you can cut them apart and used them on different, or the same layouts.


I also used this lovely Pink-Glitter-Chipboard


To glue all these lovelies in place I used the amazing Best Glue Ever.  Perfect for any project.


So to start the process I cut, and glued strips of the crown paper in place at the top, and bottom of the Chevron cardstock.


Then I added the swirl paper to a photo mat, and some other brown cardstock.


The I mounted the word title onto the pink glittered chipboard.


To that I added some hearts.


Then I started adding some other small embellishments, along with the vintage stickers, and the dew drops.


 To put the dew drops in place I used the Embellie Gellie which makes this process a breeze.


Here is my final layout, I hope you like it, and it inspires you to create some wonderful layouts featuring those beautiful portrait photos. 


Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

6 comments:

Karen said...

Love all the pattern papers!

Tracy F. said...

Very pretty!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great tutorial Penny! Love your layout!

Bev Code said...

fabulous page.. amazing combo and accents

Angela Tombari said...

Adore it!

Charity said...

Love the tailored look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...