Friday, January 6, 2017

Are you ready for Grandma Day?

In Poland we are celebrating Grandma & Grandpa day on 21st & 22nd of January. I have prepared two cards with easy step by steps.


I have used:

First I cut bases for my card and folded it on marked places
Next I cut all shapes needed from both of cardstock and added them to my base

When my base was ready it needed only some decorations
I cut 2 hearts and some leaves and added them to my card
In the end I added text for beloved Grandma, flowers and dew drops

Second card was made exactly same way but instead of heart I made window with handmade flowers





Hope you like them!!! Have a lovely weekend :)

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute cards!! Your grandparents will love them!

Tracy F. said...

These are soooo pretty!

Charity said...

Awesome tutorial!!!

Angela Tombari said...

Beautiful cards! Happy granny day!

Colleen said...

Great cards and I really love the first one.

marie-christine denis said...

Lovely cards!love both of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...