Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Santa Christmas Tag

Christmas is getting closer and closer!

These 2 tags I am sharing with you today are fast and easy!


I used these products from our Christmas Collection

Cindy Lou Dot Glitter Cardstock Red Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock

and the Christmas Glitter Words sheet.

I just used an old Christmas card of a Santa on the front.

Simple!


 My second tag is just as simple.
I cut the border side of the Christmas gifts cardstock and added 
mini gold dew drops.
That is it!


Cindy Lou Presents Cardstock  Ornament Mini Dew Drops

Fast and easy tags right before Christmas while
you are wrapping gifts!

You can find these products on our website


Here is a link to the website.

Merry Christmas!

Robin

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Easy peasy, very cute tags!

Michelle Wells said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE this tag! (Dots are a favorite pattern of mine) and perfect for this tag.

Tracy F. said...

So cute!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Thanks!

Charity said...

Love the lime and red color scheme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...