It's Christmas Eve, you are checking your list for the 10th time (come on, Santa! We know you check it more than twice!) and YIKES!! You forgot someone! Or there is a last minute addition to your holiday party & gift exchange...
But YOU don't sweat it... you have a stash full of Robin'sNest products and this easy tutorial to make a cash holder! Cash -- the gift that always fits!
Let's get those supplies together:
Let's get this done in 20 minutes - - shall we?
- Cut Winter Snowflake cardstock to 8 1/4 x 7"
- Score at 2 1/4 and 5 1/4
- Cut (3) pieces of Winter Deer cardstock:
- 1 @ 6 3/4 x 2 3/4
- 1 @ 6 3/4 x 2
- (Optional: Cut a piece of white cardstock 6 1/4 x 1 1/2 to add a "To / From" or Sentiment to attach to inside top flap)
- Cut a 3" piece of double sided foam tape, then cut that piece down the center to create to thin pieces - - use these strips to create your money pocket as shown in photo
- Cut a piece of Winter Deer cardstock 1" x 7" - - fold strip around your money holder and "score" with fingers, glue ends of strip together to form a band (leave "wiggle room" to slide band over your money holder)
- Embellish seam of your strip with Silver Swirl Die Cut, Glitter Die Cut Snowflakes and Dew Drops.
Give your last minute gift PROUDLY! It's gorgeous!