Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas tags with Ornaments

Merry Christmas!

Can you believe that it is already time to share our
Christmas ideas!

I have been working on a series of Christmas tags.

These tags are large  6x11 inches,
so they are for large gifts,
but they can also be used for ornaments on your
Christmas tree.



I will call this tag the ornament tag.

I have used 3 products on this tag,

Cindy Lou Dot Glitter Cardstock Christmas CutOuts Lime Green Glitter Chipboard








This is just a simple tag with ornaments cut out from the glitter cut out sheet
and added to the tag.  All other products are from my scrapbook stash.

Have a great Christmas season!

Robin

5 comments:

Angela Tombari said...

Super!

Charity said...

Love the red vine paper!!!!

Michelle Wells said...

Oh my. My favorite holiday color pairings, green & red. Beautiful tag!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful tag!! Love the swirls!

marie-christine denis said...

Beautiful project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...