Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Black and White Christmas Tags

Who ever said that Christmas colors have to be
red and green?

I love our Black and White Christmas line,
it does have red intertwined with the black and white,
and it is a very elegant line.


I used these products from the Robin's Nest Christmas Collection and
mini dew drops.

Snow Covered Trees Cardstock  Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock  Ornament Mini Dew Drops

I also used a book page, a doily to make the white rose, and some glittery
thin ribbon on the tag.



My second tag I will share with you today is made with a doily too.


These are the products I used from The Robin's Nest Christmas Collection.

Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock  Red Snowflake Cardstock Ornament Mini Dew Drops

I also used a doily, a book page and a felt snowflake.



Here is the collection of 5 tags that I made from the Black and white and red
Christmas paper line. 


You can find these products on our website.


Just click on this link and it will take you to the webpage.

Merry Christmas!

Robin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...