Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Walking through the woods

Happy Fall!


We love to take a few days and camp,
this year we camped in the late summer, September to be
exact, the last week.

One morning I woke up to this beautiful foggy morning and
just had to get out in my jammies and take this photo.


Such a fun photo of the Uintah Mountains.

After this foggy morning we hiked around here,
and ran into a doe and her 2 fawns.

So calm and quiet it all was,

So serene.

I used these Robin's Nest Cardstock sheets.

Lodge CutOuts CardstockWrap Glitter CardstockGetaway Glitter Cardstock

And These Robin's Nest embellishments,

Outdoors StickerBaby Boy StickerLakeside Dew Drops

Other products are from my scrapbook stash.





I was such a fun way to remember that beautiful morning,

Each time I look at this page I sigh a big sign and think
I could live that moment all over again,
and guess what!  I really can when I flip through this
beautiful page!

You can find these products on our website


Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Ciao,

Robin

8 comments:

Colleen said...

That is just an awesome photo and you did it justice with this page.

Lastochka said...

Love this calm photo!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Reminds me of the smoky mountains, yet so far away from there. Great layout!

Bev Code said...

fabulous combo. .. with amazing layers and accents

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful! Love all the details!

Charity said...

Love the misty pic!

marie-christine denis said...

Great layout!

Angela Tombari said...

Wow, so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...