Saturday, November 5, 2016

Thankful Mini Album

 
Hello and welcome to
Chattering Robin's,
blog for
The Robin's Nest.
Michelle here, sharing my latest
design team project.
 
My project this week, was a
new endeavor for me,
a mini album.
 

 
 
Since we are now in the season of
harvest & Thanksgiving,
I chose a pumpkin shape for this album.
 
 
Using the following from
The Robin's Nest:
Neon Orange Mini Dew Drops
Fall Rub On
Leaf Glitter Cardstock
Citrine Diamond Dew Drops


 Additional Supplies:
Texture Embossing Folder
Solid Cardstock
Glitter Gel Pens
Distress Ink
Leaf Shaped Stamp
Swirled Paper Clips
Eyelets, Brads
Ribbon, Yarn,
Various Shaped Cardstock Cuts
Glue
 
I chose heavy weight solid cardstock for the cover base and the pages, to specifically coordinate with the GORGEOUS
Leaf Glitter Cardstock
featured on the cover.


 
 
I then stamped on the inside cover, and randomly on selected pages, using a mini leaf stamp
& distress ink.
 
 
 
 
 With elements from the Fall Rub On, I also chose to randomly use them throughout the pages, as well as the leaf & pumpkin cutouts.
 
 
 
 
 To further coordinate with the cover, I used gel glitter pens to enhance any texture embossed cardstock elements and cutouts throughout.
 
I finished each page with ribbon and Neon Orange Dew Drops, and adding swirled paper clips for attaching photo's.
 
 
 
I bound cover & pages together with eyelash yarn, leaving tendril's as a decorative element, and added the title to the front cover.
 
Took a bit of time for me to create, as I had never made an album before, but I did enjoy this process and see more albums in my future.
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy this project.
 
For unique & exclusive designed paper, embellishments and so much more
 be sure to visit
The Robin's Nest Online Store.
 
 
Crafty Blessings To You!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute, you did a great job.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Well done! Would be so cute on a coffee table!

Charity said...

Love the paperclips for photo attachment!!!

Karen said...

Great combo of elements. Beautiful cover!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is so cute - I just love it!

Tracy F. said...

This is so pretty!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute!

Lastochka said...

Lovely and creative work!

Michelle Wells said...

Thank You very much everyone <3

Bev Code said...

OMG awesome.. super cool and creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...