Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lady in Violet

Today I am coming with card made based on one of crushed cards from Orange Crush Cards Collection


I have used:


First I cut my based paper and two smaller from card stocks below
Next I added some glitter dots on all of them using stencil and glitter paste, I used my die to add shapes to two smaller card stocks
I added ribbon on bottom base and some white splashes, next I add all my layers on 3d foam
Next I cut frame and added my crush card. In the end I added hand made flower made of foam with leaves and some tear drops and dew drops.

Hope you like my card

9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the colors! Great details too!

Michelle Wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Great idea to add glitter.

Colleen said...

Pretty card.

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Charity said...

LOVE the stitching!!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This card is gorgeous -- such a sophisticated use of pink and purple together!

Bev Code said...

great design and cool layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...