Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Envelope

Today I want to show you hot to make an envelope. My friend showed me that once and it is very quick to make one and use to give for example tickets as a gift.



I have used products:

First I cut my card stock in a half and I had two triangles.
 Next I marked a line in a middle on bottom of my triangle - (the longest arm)
Started folding edges to make an envelope shape
Added ribbon and half of doily to cover the ribbon edge
Next I folded rest of my cardstock
I cut two stripes and punch them with one of my edge punches and glue them under my envelope so I have a nice border around
Next I started decorating my envelope. I added ribbon on the top so you can tight it. Chipboard keyhole and key were embossed with embossing powder. Few flowers and leaves and in the end few dew drops.
Hope you like my envelope, please see some details below

Have a lovely day!!!!

10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cool! Great tutorial too! I love the idea of the ticket gift, or a gift card, so cute!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is crazy cute!! The animal print cardstock is the perfect weight for this, too - great idea for gift giving!

Joanna Solecka said...

Thank you, I gave few tickets using them already :)

Michelle Wells said...

Just love this design! Brilliant way to use that gorgeous print!

Colleen said...

Such a great idea.

Karen said...

How clever...love the finishing touch of the lace trim!

Bev Code said...

awesome idea.. fab combo of paper too

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love your envelope!

Charity said...

Quick and clever! Perfect combo!!!

marie-christine denis said...

It is a beautiful project, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...