Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas Tags

Wow!
We are sooo close to Christmas!

Getting closer by the day.

I am sharing some Christmas tags.
These are 6x11 inches.


When you are making a tag, it is best to go with already prepared pieces
and just glue them on.

Here I have holly leaves already cut out, just select and glue, 
same with the notebook paper, dew drops, and glitter open square.

I used these papers.
Black and White Pinetree Glitter Cardstock  Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock  Smoky Chevron Cardstock





My second card is just as easy.


This star paper is so cute!  

I used these Robin's Nest Products
Flame Glitter Swirl Cardstock  Christmas CutOuts  Ornament Mini Dew DropsAce of Diamonds Dew Drops

This paper just says Baby Jesus all over it!
Stars from Heaven!

I just used a picture I found on the internet,
my printer was low on ink so the lines, 
but you could also use an old Christmas Card
you have received in years past.
Cut out the star, and added dew and diamond drops.

I also used Christmas glitter words.







And there you have it 2 cute cards!

Have fun getting ready for Christmas!

You can find these products on our webpage.


Just click on this link and it will take you to the web page.

Have a great day!

Robin


6 comments:

Lastochka said...

Love these tags! They are excellent for gifts!

Charity said...

Love that beautiful red paper

Michelle Wells said...

Robin, I absolutely LOVE these tags! The designs, and all of the dew drop goodness, BEAUTIFUL!

Colleen LoVette said...

Just beautiful.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very pretty tags! They look easy to make too! Great idea!

Tracy F. said...

Such pretty tags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...