Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Christmas Tags and Storage

Hi there! Today is my post for The Robin's Nest! One of my favorite things to make is my own Christmas tags! I've used one of these tag storage pouches for years, so today I'm going to show you how to make one!

 
Supplies:

Other supplies:
Page protector
White cardstock
Strong adhesive tape
Assorted punches or dies with a die cutting machine

The tag storage itself is quite easy. I used an 8x8 page protector, but I've also used 6x6. If you only have 12x12, I think I would cut it down and only use one thickness. 


Cut off the holes on the side of the page protector, then cut your piece of 12x12 paper down to fit. 


Apply a strong adhesive tape to three sides of the page protector. 
Adhere to the bottom section of the paper. 


Score and fold the top down and punch or embellish the flap as desired. Add a small piece of velcro between the layers to hold the flap closed.


Now make your tags with your favorite papers, punches or dies, add some ribbon and you're finished! These make nice quick gifts, too!


I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...