Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Planner

I am sharing a simple project with you this week, but one that will help you during the busy holiday season to keep track of your holiday life...


I am a LIST MAKER - - I have lists and notes everywhere... and store bought planners for Christmas just don't meet my needs - they are just too fancy - - and I just need a place to make lists and record addresses or other vital info for the holidays!

Here is my Christmas Planner solution:

Compostion Book - Dollar Store
Chipboard Scraps (think backs of notepads, etc)
Christmas Tree Glitter Cardstock
Snow Covered Trees Cardstock
Snowflake Glitter Cardstock (white & blue)


Gather up your supplies:
Cut your Snow Covered Trees Cardstock to fit your composition book and glue it down.
Fussy cut the trees on the outside edges of Christmas Tree Glitter Cardstock and adhere to outside edges of composition book.

Cut (2) pieces of chipboard just slightly larger than compostion book and slightly larger than each other - cover both in glittered snowflake cardstock - these will serve as your planner "separators"

While I could have covered this project in Dew Drops and other embellishments, I wanted to keep it real - - this notebook will be shoved in my purse multiple times a day - - I will be keeping notes of gifts, christmas cards and coupons. 

Robin's Nest made my usual holiday checklists BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks for stopping by today - - have a crafty weekend!!

Shelly


6 comments:

Colleen said...

Great project Shelly.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! A wonderful idea!

Karen said...

Such a versatile idea! thanks!

Michelle Wells said...

Great idea! Great project!

Tracy F. said...

This is so cute!

Charity said...

That red tree paper has my HEART!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...