Penguin with Snowflakes Card:
Robin's Nest Supplies: Red Snowflake Cardstock, Winter Snowflakes Glitter Chipboard, White Alpha Stickers, Tender Teal Archival Seeds, Metallic Silver Dew Drops
Other Supplies: Jet Black Archival Ink Pad (Ranger), Penguin Stamp W137 (Stampendous), Glossy Accents (Ranger), black permanent marker, card base 5x7"
Directions: Penguin with Snowflakes
1. Cut a piece of Red Snowflake Cardstock slightly smaller than the card base.
2. Stamp the penguin image onto white cardstock, color, and fussy cut. Adhere a white Archival seed to the end of the penguin's hat. Add a realistic shine to the penguin's eyes by applying a thin layer of Glossy Accents over them. Set aside to dry.
3. Create the greeting by taking the needed white letter stickers off the backing sheet and placing them temporarily onto a piece of transparency. Next, use a permanent black marker to color the letters.
4. Embellish three chipboard glitter snowflakes with Metallic Silver Dew Drops.
5. Finally, assemble the card. Adhere the Red Snowflake Cardstock to the card base. Add the penguin to the lower left corner. Adhere the card greeting by holding the transparency over the card to help you find the perfect placement. Lastly, attach the snowflakes.
A Closer Look:
Bonus Card #1 - Robin's Wreath with Berries Card
The Robin's Nest Supplies:
Black and White Pinetree Glitter Cardstock (reverse), Metallic Red Dew Drops, Jade Diamond Dew Drops
Other Supplies: Wreath Stamp (Hero Arts), Versamark Ink Pad, Evergreen Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Heat Gun (Ranger), 1" Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), Robin Stamp (unknown), colored pencils, card base 6x6"
Bonus Card #2 - Three Wise Men Card
Flame Glitter Swirl Cardstock, Jolly Dew Drops, Lily Pad Dew Drops, Spring Blooms Dew Drops, Ruby Red Diamond Dew Drops, Citrine Diamond Dew Drops, Dew Dew Glue
Other Supplies: Grunge Swirl Stamp (Rubber Dance), Gold Acrylic Paint Dabber (Ranger) gold cardstock, black cardstock, Three Wise Men Dies SD019 (Joanna Sheen), Stickles Gold Glitter Glue (Ranger), gold star, card base 5x7"
To purchase these supplies, visit The Robin's Nest.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team,
be sure to follow us on Facebook.
To learn more about our designer Karen, please visit her blog, Art & Soul.
Thanks for visiting!