Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Witches Shoes

Hello there!

This week I am sharing with you a cute pair of witches shoes that
I created with an old pair of shoes.

I bought an old pair of shoes at a second hand store and spray painted
them black.  If I could have found a pair of pointed black shoes
that would have saved me that step.
But no, why make things easy? 


I then selected the Halloween Robin's Nest papers that I wanted to use.

I wanted the papered to look like socks so I chose this grey and 
White stripe card stock.

Spiderweb Glitter CardstockOrange Bones Cardstock

On the back side of the bones cardstock is the grey and orange stripes.
I also cut out the spiderwebs from the Glitter Black Spiderweb Cardstock.

I glued the grey and orange striped cardstock to the inside edge of the shoes,
(I used only one sheet for both shoes 6x12 on each shoe)
and then inside the stripped sock I glued floral foam, and glued each of the 
items sticking out of the shoes onto a skewer and then stuck it
into the floral foam.



Glitter MasksBats Glitter Chipboard

I also used the Glitter Masks, they are shown in gold and silver on the website
but they also come in green and lavender glitter masks.
And the glitter bats, but I also cut out bats from old book pages.




I used the glitter die cut pumpkins, and the orange crush cards. and the saffron
straw from the saffron sunrise collection.


Alpha Glitter StickersOrange Crackle Glitter Cardstock 

I made a witches dress from the Orange Crackle Glitter Cardstock and cut outs from
Gypsy Soul Lazer cuts.  And Spells is out of our Silver Glitter Letters.



Doillie Die CutsPumpkin Heads Cardstock

The witches hat was made from the Pumpkin heads cardstock (this is 
the back side of the pumpkin heads cardstock), and I must say
one of my favorite halloween papers we have, and one lazer cut doily 
for the hat rim.
  

I stuffed the open space left with black burlap, just squares of it.

Halloween Dew Drops

And as always finished the shoes with round dew drops and tear drops.



Glitter ribbons and strings were added, to finish off the witch shoe look.

Love how these turned out!




And now the shoes are finished!

Have a Happy October,
and a very fun Halloween!

You can find these products on our website


Ciao,

Robin

12 comments:

marie-christine denis said...

I would like the same shoes for Halloween😉
Great project!

marie-christine denis said...

I would like the same shoes for Halloween😉
Great project!

Colleen said...

Very cool idea and turned out great.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I love all of the details!!

Michelle Wells said...

Chin on the ground! WOWZERS! What an AWESOME project! PHENOMENAL!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Thank you so much!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Your a doll. Thanks

Tonya said...

Awesome altered shoes! I think I need to find some old shoes to alter now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

These are just AMAZING!! So much detail and so cute - - LOVE!!

Charity said...

What an adorable project!!!

Tracy F. said...

These are so cool! Very clever idea!

Katie Lamb said...

These are stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...