Sunday, October 9, 2016

Trick or treat bag

Today I am coming with small bag made for Halloween. It is perfect for collecting treats.

I have used products from shop:

First I took Pumpkin Glitter Cardstock and cut in a half.
Next I start making shape of my bag using scoring board, bottom of my bag is 4cm wide and 12cm length
Walls are same 4cm wide I score it on the bottom plus my corners and glue all walls together

I cut two long black stripes - 50 cm, glue them together and use them to make handle to my bag, they were long enough to make walls of my bag stronger.
Next step was to add some embellishment on it: doily, scull, and title

 Hope you like my bag :) I am ready to collect my treats :)


10 comments:

Tracy F. said...

This is super cute!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Adorable!! I love it!

Colleen said...

Love it, so cute.

Katie Lamb said...

Lovely project

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

What a fun little treat bag!

Michelle Wells said...

Love it! Too cute!

Angela Tombari said...

Wonderful paper!

marie-christine denis said...

I would like the same, very cute!

Karen said...

Great project to do with the kids!

Charity said...

Love that pumpkin paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...