Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Let it snow...

I start counting down till Xmas. I am hoping this will be last Christmas with no snow and with no family....

I prepare card with lots of snowflakes

I have used:

I have cut two squares out of lovely Winter Snowflakes Cardstock
and few extra snowflakes out of white card stock. I also picked my chipboard (later I swap it with smaller one)


I put a little bit of gesso on both squares next I stick some cotton cloth on a bigger square and die cuts - snowflakes. I glue them together adding some dimensions between them. I also added some white splashes on the top.
Next I put one snowflake on the top of smaller square and smaller chipboard. I added 'let is snow' title in one corner and it was almost ready :)

In the end I added small pearl white dew drop and some snow paste

And my card is ready :) Hope you like it :)

9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I hope you get snow soon!!

Charity said...

So very striking! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Colleen LoVette said...

Very pretty but I think I will stick with falling leaves right now, so not ready for snow. :)

Michelle Wells said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Tracy F. said...

Very pretty! So frosty looking!

Karen said...

so lovely! love the layers!

Julie Wilson said...

Beautiful xx

Michelle G said...

Stunning card.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Just beautiful -- the fabric adds such softness - love everything about this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...