Friday, October 28, 2016

In the Woods

Colleen here with a fall layout for you.  I had so much fun using fall papers on this project.


I started with Brown Glitter cardstock and then tore and inked the beautiful Orange Crackle Glitter cardstock which was added to the top, I used the back side of the paper to add the pop of plain orange to connect the two together.  



The leaves were made using Chocolate Brown Glitter cardstock, Kiwi Sobert Glitter cardstock, the back side of Valentine Heart cardstock,  the back side of the Dinosaur cardstock and the acorns were made from the Chocolate Brown Glitter cardstock.


I wanted to give the leaves some dimension so I used my crimper.



I hand cut the swirls from Coffee Cream Classic Glitter paper to add them behind the leave.  I used the Maple RN Paper Clips on the photo and to finish off the page I used one of the Outdoors Sticker at the top and layer an Orange Crush card on top.

Thank you for looking and please don't forget to check out all the wonderful product at the Robin's Nest Store.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Tearing the edge is so effective. Nice!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful layout!!

Charity said...

Loving all those leaves!

Michelle Wells said...

Just beautiful! Great techniques to :)

Michelle Wells said...

Just beautiful! Great techniques to :)

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful page! Such great fall colors!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Awesome fallness!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

So loving your layered, textured leaves!

Bev Code said...

fabulous fall colours and great combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...