Saturday, October 15, 2016

Glitz & Glam

Hello Everyone
Welcome to Chattering Robin's.
 
Michelle here today, to share with you an easy yet elegant card I created using some gorgeous cardstock & embellishments from
The Robin's Nest.
 
 
First, my supply list:
The Robin's Nest
 Glitter Belgian Chocolate Cardstock
 
Doillie Die Cuts
 
Silver Bells Dew Drops
 
Additional Supplies
Solid Textured Cardstock
Ribbon
Image
Scor-Tape (double sided)
Pop Dots
Glue
 
I began this project with a solid textured cardstock, tri-fold, cut card.
Using the Glitter Belgian Chocolate Paper, I also cut coordinating pieces, for the layers of the card.
 
I wanted to use both sides of the glitter cardstock, so I alternated the striped side the glitter side to assemble. 
The striped side was used as the background for the inside of the card, and as a background for the small front flap.
For the front of larger flap, I used the glittered side, all layers were attached using scor-tape.
 
 
In addition to the solid textured cardstock as the base card, I also used smooth cardstock, in a beige color, to add choice of sentiment.
 
 
For the smallest flap fold, I used 3 selections of color from the Doillie Die Cuts, brownish and light blue hues, to the front and inside of the flap to add delicate interest, to the striped pattern.
 
 
To finish the card I attached a few of the "pearlized" Silver Bells Dew Drops with glue, as well as the ribbon to the back of the card, to secure as a closure for the front flaps..
 
 
 
Final touch, I added pop dots to the image, and attached it to the small flap side.
 
Voila!
The finished card, looking oh so elegant, and so very easy to create.
 


For the supplies
I used to create this card (and so much more) 
from
The Robin's Nest
just follow the link below:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Crafty Blessings!
 
 
 

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a pretty card, great job.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is really beautiful -- I like the layered doilies - great touch!

Angela Tombari said...

So beautiful Michelle!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very Pretty!! I love the color combo!

Karen said...

Clever card...so elegant!

Michelle Wells said...

Oh gosh, THANK YOU ALL so much!

Charity said...

Love this! Such gorgeous paper!

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmie Kay N said...

Love this card, great colors and very elegant!

Kimmie Kay N said...

Love this card, great colors and very elegant!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful and very elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...