Sunday, October 23, 2016

Give Thanks

Tracy here today with a Thanksgiving card. When I saw the Robin's Nest Fall Rub-Ons I knew I wanted use them on a card.




Other Supplies:

Scalloped Punch
Cream Cardstock



I started with an 8.5"x 11" piece of cream cardstock and cut it in half and folded it into a 5.5"x 4.25" card base.  I cut the Honeycomb Distressed Cardstock down to 5.25"x 4" and centered that on the card base. I cut a 1.25" strip of the Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock and used my scallop punch and then placed a section on both the top and bottom of the card.


Then I broke out the Fall Rub On. Let me first tell you how easily these rub-ons went on. They didn't take a lot of pressure and they came out so smooth. I was amazed at how great they came out! I first applied the turkey...isn't  he just the cutest little guy! I cut the Give Thanks into two pieces and applied it to the bottom right corner and then just randomly applied the leaves around the rest of the card. I had one leaf left over so I added it to the inside of the card.



This was  a quick and easy card thanks to the fun Fall Rub On!

Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

Karen said...

Love those scalloped edges!

Colleen said...

What a great Thanksgiving card.

Michelle Wells said...

Cute card, run-on's were definitely a perfect fit.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Love how you created the scalloped borders with the glitter cardstock - - and I the Fall rub ons are terrific!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Charity said...

Eeeek! Another one with the turkey!

Bev Code said...

awesome fall card.. perfect accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...