Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Spooky!

Well, it's the season for spooks, and my friendly little ghost is hanging out. Hi! This is Debb (Clickersister) and I'm bring today's project for you.


Here is the supply list:

Other Supplies:
Cube Template (I found one free on Pinterest)
Black Cardstock
Cube Template
Adhesive

Let's get started! I cut out, scored, and folded the cube template, and used adhesive to close it up. 


My template made a 2" cube, so I used sections of paper and cut them to 1 3/4" square to fit on each side. 


I cut out each letter from the "Boo Words" paper and added them to a 1 3/4" square piece of paper to add to the cube. 






I really love the way these look when you select certain sections of the paper to use for the sides of the cube! Add Dew Drops and the the friendly little ghost and you've got your project finished!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great idea. Very nicely done.

Karen said...

So cleverly done. Super!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute blocks! Great idea!

Michelle Wells said...

I love this!! Such a cute Halloween project!

Tracy F. said...

How cute is this!!

Angela Tombari said...

So pretty Debb!

Charity said...

EEEEK! these blocks are adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...