Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pure Girl

Some girls are just so full of energy you don't know what
to do with them,
They run circles around everyone else and have all these ideas
that you haven't even considered.

Aliyah is one of those girls.

She wanted a travel picture, and she made her own
ticket to get on "whatever" so she
could have that ticket in her hand as she posed.


And all I did was shoot pictures.

These days are so funny to me,
I see so much character come out in their personalities,
I want to record everything they say
and the silly little things that make them happy!


I used teal daisy/stripe cardstock
Red red dew drops, and teal mini dew drops,
Red glitter swirl CS
and Wave Glitter paper.
Metallic Teal dew drops.


I also used lazer cut butterflies from
Gypsy Soul Lazer Cuts


She reminds me of Pipi Longstockings here.

Ha, does that age me?

Well here it is 

You can find these products on our website



Ciao,

Robin


10 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great page, love it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great pages! Cute ideas too!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful pages!

Karen said...

Very fun layouts!

Tonya said...

Love the layers and pops of color! Awesome job! <3

Michelle Wells said...

Oh my, love this, what a grand idea she had. And such a beautiful layout too :)

Michelle Wells said...

Oh my, love this, what a grand idea she had. And such a beautiful layout too :)

Angela Tombari said...

Cool!

marie-christine denis said...

beautiful! love the colors

Charity said...

love the blue with pops of red!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...