Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Party Girls

Girls pages here again with my
adorable grand daughters!

I have old luggage that I have found over the years for the photo
day,  Everyone wants the pink suitcase, and Aliyah some
how wins them all to get it in the photos,



I used our clouds cardstock and our blue stripe, with robins egg blue glitter
cardstock for the second page to this layout.

I also used white and metallic pink dew drops, and rose dew drops,
Birch tree straws, and green glitter woodsy paper.






Lots of flowers on these pages, 
somehow it just fit.

You can find these products on our website

Ciao,

Robin

11 comments:

Karen said...

I like the combo of stripes with cloudy background!

Colleen said...

My goodness this is just the cutest, not only the photos but the way you highlighted them.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! Your details are fab!

Angela Tombari said...

Super cute and I love the flower die cuts!

Michelle Wells said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this layout!!! So playful & fun!

Bev Code said...

fab design with amazing photos and accents

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Super cute - - love that you cut out the heart shape and also the clouds! Great use of this paper!

marie-christine denis said...

Waou!!!! Love this beautiful and girly layout!

Tracy F. said...

Oh, this is just super fun and very cute!

Michelle Wells said...

Just love this adorable layout!

Charity said...

love that heart cutout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...