Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Our Little Angels

Hello this fine Wednesday!

Robin posting today, 
with my adorable angel grand daughters.
Well, maybe dad and mom might not think they are
as angelic as I do, but I sure do love them.


This is such a simple layout,
and just a few additions to make the page cute and fun.

I used sunrise saffron cardstock,  
A tag from the woodsy cutouts, and silver and white dew drops
Packaged twine.

I also used lazer cut outs from Gypsy Soul Lazer Cuts




You can find these products on our website


Love these girls, they make my summer so much fun!

Ciao,

Robin

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Such an adorable page. Love it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute!! The girls look great!

Karen said...

Great choice of embellishments!

Michelle Wells said...

This is just precious, and such a beautiful layout.

Tracy F. said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors here!

Charity said...

beautiful, love the neutal tones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...