Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Halloween

I have prepared layout with photo from one of the best Halloween parties I have been. I did not celebrate this day for 28 years until I have moved to Ireland. Since there I always has a pumpkin and basket full of treats for kids.

On a photo you can see my husband :)

I have used products from Robin's Nest store:
First I picked my paper and added some gesso on it to make it harder plus some red glitter dots
Then I started creating my layout, I cut some red "tin covers" using one of my dies and spider web. I added them under my photo.
Then I decided to add some spider web (decoration we are using for houses). I lift my photo and stick it under. I also added small border with haunted house and coffin. I added red mini dew drops to my spider web.
I added few more things including title and spider :)
Let's hope no real spiders will decide to move it into my web as it looks real :)
Few more details of my layout

Hop you like it!!!

Have a nice day and count till Halloween :)


4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

It is very cool! Great job!

Tracy F. said...

Awesome page!

Angela Tombari said...

Fun scary Scrapbook page!

Charity said...

love the use of the spiderweb paper!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...