Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Unique Angels

Hello Readers,

I am still working on picture day at Grandma's house.
Yes, I am the very proud grandmother of these adorable children.
I'm not biased or anything!



My new purchase for the dress up box was angel wings,
but I had to wait for Halloween to get them, and only could
find 3 sets, so little Caleb he wanted wings too!

We found him some butterfly wings at the dollar store, thank goodness they had
some, he was totally distraught and kept on stealing the
larger wings from the girls.

But all dressed in white, the girls and he had a great time with
being angels.

I love the kisses they are blowing to me.

I don't direct any of the things they do, they just do them
when the camera comes out, and giggle and talk about what they
are going to do next!

Smoky Chevron Cardstock Saffron Sunrise Cardstock

I used these 2 cardstocks from the Saffron Sunrise collection
I also used a vellum from our older lines
a book page, and lots of flowers,
and embellishments from Gypsy Soul Lazer cuts.
Dew drops in gold, silver and white.






I just love how this layout turned out!
seems urethral in the black and white!


You can find these products on our website


Ciao,

Robin

9 comments:

White Star Light said...

Wonderful!!

Colleen said...

This is just wonderful and those are such great photos.

Angela Tombari said...

Cute angels! Charming layout!

Tracy F. said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful details and those photos are so cute!

Bev Code said...

amazing design, colours and great accents

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your colors!!

Karen said...

very stunning layout!

Michelle Wells said...

How precious! A very beautiful layout

Charity said...

great details and layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...