Friday, August 12, 2016

Such a girly, girly card

Colleen here today sharing a Girly, Girly card.  I made this for my niece's birthday.


I started with these gorgeous papers:

The back side of Rosy Diamond cardstock

I cut out the decorative center for the card from Shocking Pink Glitter Sobert cardstock and also used the same paper for the square.  Used a corner rounded to give the square a softer look.  I used my die cut for the flowers and cut them from Diamonds paper.


They were a little plain so I decided to add a bit more to the flowers and used a marker to go around the petals.



Layered the flowers together and in the center of each one I used Easter Dew Drops.  I used another die to cut out the leaves from a scrap of Hunter Green with Green Glitter cardstock and just assembled the card.

The butterfly was cut using leftover scraps as well as the Happy Birthday saying.



Thank you for looking and please check out all the wonderful products you can find in the store.


9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute Colleen! She will love it!

Tracy F. said...

This is so pretty! Love the black leaves!

Karen said...

Nice tutorial, thanks for sharing.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This card is gorgeous - - love all of the flowers, the princess background - - your card designs are beautiful!

Angela Tombari said...

So pretty!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very cute!

Michelle Wells said...

Such a beautiful card!

Charity said...

Love the versatility of the diamonds paper

Bev Code said...

fab combo and great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...