Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Merry Christmas Tag

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

I have been working on Large Christmas tags for 
a project that I need to complete in a few months,
So today I will share with you one of my cards.


I have chosen the Christmas Swirl Glitter Cardstock, Red glitter Paisley,
and gold mini dew drops.

I cut the Christmas Swirl glitter Cardstock into the shape of a tag,
and punched a hole at the top and 
then tied a red sheer knot with a gold edge to the top.

These tags are about 6x11 inches.
They could be a tag, or even an ornament on your Christmas tree,
or somewhere in your kitchen.
Here I have taken a picture of it in a silver cake platter.


I used a paper bell punch and punched bells out of the
red glitter paisley cardstock.
Then at the bottom of the bell I glued a gold dew drop.


Then in my best and very practiced handwriting I drew with a 
pencil Merry Christmas, then went back and used a black
felt pen and wrote it in and also used a grey felt pen and 
drew in the shadows on the lettering.

And my tag is now complete,

Fast and very easy.

Time to get started on those Christmas projects,
I have more tags to come,
I was asked to make 8 tags for this
project/class I am teaching in October.

Tag number one  DONE!
Have a great day.

Remember you can purchase these papers on our website



Ciao,

Robin

6 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Very fun tag.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Your handwriting is great!

Tracy F. said...

This is so pretty!

Michelle Wells said...

Very beautiful! My favorite Christmas color combination, green & red <3

Angela Tombari said...

It's very charming

Charity said...

Cute bell details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...