Saturday, August 27, 2016

India - Art Journal

Hello crafty friends,

I created an Art Journal page for you, always girly but with India theme.

I fell in love with a so beautiful The Robin's Nest's paper!!!




Products I used


Others

Gelatos
stencil
stamps
glitter paste
flowers
picture from Pinterest


How to do


I colored my background with green gelato and I used a stencil with pink and blue ink pads.






I sticked my picture on a small square of paper, used glitter paste with a stencil. I stamped some butterflies that I colored and sticked around my picture. I added some flowers too.




You can see some stamps and Dew Drops.





I cut elephants from the beautiful paper and sticked them under the picture and on the bottom of the other page.




I did the title with Alpha Glitter Stickers.



Do you love this?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Marie-Christine







13 comments:

Charity said...

LOVE the elephants!

marie-christine denis said...

Yes, when I saw this beautiful paper I was very inspired!

marie-christine denis said...

Yes, when I saw this beautiful paper I was very inspired!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love it Marie-Christine, you are always very original!

Karen said...

Great color combo!

Colleen LoVette said...

Very nice.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love the elephants too!! Great job!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE the 'Indian vibe' here... that bg patterning looks fabulous and the glitter is YUM!!!

Michelle Wells said...

Such a lovely design! Love the color and textures

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful! Love all the dimension here!

Angela Tombari said...

Amazing Journaling Page!

Bev Code said...

fabulous colour combo.

Kate said...

So pretty! I am starting a Boho style art journal and this page is very inspirational. Love it!
Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...