Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Birthday

Today I am coming with girly card ideal for birthday



To prepare my card I did use products:
First I cut 3 squares: for my base and two for extra layers
  Next I use one of my dies and cut ribbon shapes on both of them
Next I glue all of them squares together
 And add ribbon
 Next I prepare my Happy Birthday sign - I cut three dies separately and ad d all of them together on 3d sticky pads

And I add to my card
Card was almost ready so I add few leaves around
Plus flowers and Dew drops.




And my card is ready


Hope you like it! Have a lovely day!!!

8 comments:

Angela Tombari said...

Charming Card!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

What a nice card! I love it!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very, very cute!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful card!

Linda said...

Beautiful card....lovely design....and such pretty papers!

Michelle Wells said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the flow of the color combination <3

Charity said...

So MANY details!

Bev Code said...

fabulous card.. great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...