Friday, August 26, 2016

Be a Star

Colleen here and can't wait to share this girly layout page.

I decided to try a different shape this time, so I cut out a star using my Cameo, and cut out the star from the paper and from chipboard.

I used the backside of the Diamonds beautiful paper and adhered it to the chipboard.
Next I used a couple of my stencils and white molding paste onto the Diamonds paper.  Once it was dry I went over it with watercolor paints that I made myself.



While the paint was drying I embossed the beautiful Deco 6" Frame by Ginas Designs using silver embossing powder.  I also embossed a butterfly and all the leftover pieces from the frame.







I cut the photo into a circle and also cut a frame using the back side of Valentine Stripe paper.


Next I used back side of the Valentine Stripe paper and a die and cut out all the flowers.  I wanted the flowers to sparkle so I added glitter to each flower.  You just use a paintbrush to brush a little glue on the flower and sprinkle the glitter over the top.




To finish off the flowers I added a silver dew drop from the Black/White/Silver dew drop package.

I used a sizzix die and cut out all the leaves from Green Grass Glitter paper.  I added butterflies, some of my homemade stick pins and my homemade pearl accents and finally used Glitter Word Titles and cut out the "So Sweet" and used a star from the Silver Fireworks collection.

Thank you looking and don't forget to check out the beautiful products in the store.

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is just gorgeous!! LOVE the star shape & all the lushous layers!

Angela Tombari said...

Wooow! It's fantastic!

Karen said...

Great frame and fantastic flowers! wow!

Charity said...

So many wonderful elements!

Michelle Wells said...

Very beautiful! Perfection :)

Tracy F. said...

This is gorgeous!

Bev Code said...

fabulous star shape.. super combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...