Saturday, July 23, 2016

The boys - Art Journal

Hello crafty friends!


Today, for my second "Boy" project, I realized an Art Journal page.
You must know that I am an Art Journal Addict, and I hope you enjoy discover my world!


" The boys"




Products I used


Other

White texture paste
gelatos
white acrylic paint
stencil
stamps
Ink
Picture from Pinterest


How to do

Choose a notebook with white pages. Before you start, put some gesso or white acrylic paint on your pages.

First, used some green and gold gelato for the background, you can spread with a baby wipe.




For the little circles, I used some bubble paper with ink.





Add some white texture paste on the stencil and make the houses with the beautiful paper.
Don't worry if it is not perfect!!!
And then, stick your picture.






Finally, add some Indigo Diamond Dew Drops for the windows and use black pencil to draw the houses.




Finish!!!




Thanks for stopping by today!

See you soon for another project!

Marie-Christine








6 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

What an awesome journal page. Love the texture techniques too

Karen said...

Great color choice!

Colleen said...

Love the colors and the saying.

Angela Tombari said...

Wooow! You inspired me, I definitely must start journaling!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I just find your vintage vibe so charming and inspiring! Love your use of the paper for the buildings!

Charity said...

That castle just makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...