Keeping with this month's focus on Boys & Men, I was inspired by this plaid / stripe patterned paper
Let's do this!
- Round Tin with Lid (I am using a 4" tin)
- Red Plaid / Stripe Patterned Paper
- Glitter Cardstock Alpha - White
- Diamond Dew Drops
- Doillie Die Cut
- Cut (2) 3/4" of paper
- Cut (2) 4" Circles from paper (I found a drinking glass that was same diameter as my tin and used it to trace circles on my paper)
- Ink edges of your cut pieces
- Attached paper strips to base of tin (you will only need a small piece of 2nd strip to go completely around your tin)
- Attached circles to top and inside top of your lid
- Using a clear drying liquid glue, apply a light coat to outside rim of your lid and wrap twine around lid until covered (3 to 4 wraps depending on the thickness of your twin)
- Using your Glitter Alphas - attach initial, monogram, or name to the Doillie Die Cut
- Attached Doillie Die Cut to top of lid using pop dots
- Attach some random Diamond Dew Drops (I think the DiamondDew Drops really keep with the menswear vibe of this tin)
Let your tin dry overnight and it will then be ready to use!
Have a creative weekend!