Wednesday, July 20, 2016

It's A Party!


Who doesn't love a birthday party? And cupcakes, and circus peanuts? We have them all at this party! Hi, this is Debb (Clickersister) and I'm bringing you today's post for The Robin's Nest!


Here's my supply list from The Robin's Nest:

Other supplies:
Blue Cardstock
White Cardstock
Adhesive
Ribbon for banner

I started out by fussy-cutting some of the elephants from the Elephant Glitter Cardstock, the put them on blue cardstock and cut around them, leaving a small border.


I cut out the pennants for the banner from the rest of the Elephant Glitter Cardstock and the Boy Star Glitter Cardstock.


 I cut out the inside of the pennant from blue cardstock and adhered them to the back pennants.


I punched out 1 inch circles from the white cardstock, and 1 1/4 inch circles from the Green Glitter Cardstock. I used one of the round shapes from the Belgian Chocolate Boy Rub-On for the spacer pennant and used various Dew Drops with the Dew Dew Glue to hold it in place. I applied the Alpha Glitter Stickers for the remainder of the Happy Birthday Banner.


I then adhered the letters to the pennants and adhered the pennants to the ribbon to create the banner.




I cut a piece of blue cardstock just a bit smaller than the gift bag that I was planning on using, then cut the Elephant Glitter Cardstock slightly smaller than that, and layered together before adhering to the gift bag.


I used the elephants with the borders to create the napkin rings and the cupcake picks.





And here it is...the finished party! 


I hope you've enjoyed this and I hope you'll create your own party supplies sometime soon! Thanks for stopping by!












8 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great idea and very creative.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute!! I love these ideas!!

Karen said...

It's great to personalize party decor!

Tracy F. said...

Love all the party decor! Very creative!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Seriously love this! I have loved that glitter elephant paper and didn't know what I wanted to create with it - - you just knocked it out of the ballpark - too cute!!

Michelle Wells said...

Jaw on the floor! What an amazing collection!

Angela Tombari said...

Cool party stuff!

Charity said...

Versatility...what all crafters want in a product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...