Tuesday, July 19, 2016

It's a boy

Today I am coming with card for a baby boy. It does not to be always blue and I have a little bit of blue accent on my card




From Robin's Nest store I used:

  • First I picked Boy Dot/Stripe Cardstock and cut 2 square plus one plain matching to them
  • And I add blue/purple ink om my chipboards
  • Cut white borders and stick them on each square
  • And the second one
  • In the end I add last square and doily on the top and my chip-boards. To add more on the card I add dew drops on the corners and white pearls on first square. In the end I add few flowers with leaves cut from Baby Dot/Stripe Cardstock 
    Hope you like my card :) Have  a lovely day!

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute!! Great colors too!

Charity said...

Love this card!!!

Michelle Wells said...

So cute! Love the design

Tracy F. said...

What a beautiful design! I love this!

Joanna Solecka said...

Thank you :)

Colleen said...

So very cute.

Angela Tombari said...

This card is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...