Friday, July 8, 2016

Happy Birthday card for a little boy

Colleen here and sticking with the boy theme for July, I have made a little boys birthday card.


I started with Brown on Brown glitter cardstock and then used Honeycomb Distressed cardstock for the little rectangles.  I used my sizzix to cut out all the different vehicles, using scraps of paper.  


I used a punch to create the gears, using both the positive and negatives.

I used the "Happy Birthday" sticker from the Flame card kit to finish off the card.

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a great day.



6 comments:

Charity said...

The gears are perfect on there!

Angela Tombari said...

Very nice Colleen, my boys would love it!

Tracy F. said...

Such a cute little boys card!

Karen said...

Fun idea...I'll use that for my little nephew.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute!!

Camille Short said...

Love the distressed honeycomb - looks like leather! The vehicles are gorgeous! Love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...