Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Congrats

Hi All,

Today I am coming with card that can be used as an extra gift when you are buying camera for birthday gift. I prepare card with small 3d camera.


To make my card I use:
First I cut square as base for my card

I add white thick ribbon around

I cut doily with one of my dies
Then I had time to prepare my camera. I found kit as sgv file from Kim Watson and use my cutting machine to cut if for me

I start adding layers to my card, some butterflies
I add more doilies, I cut one in half and put under grey doily on two edges. I add some leaves and two flowers made from foam. In the end I add white dew drops in the corners and congrats sentiment on the bottom.
And that's a little bit more of  my tiny camera.
Hope you like it!!! Have a nice day :)

10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I love how 3-d it is! Great job!

Angela Tombari said...

Gorgeous!

Tracy F. said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love all the dimension on the card!

Michelle Wells said...

What a lovely card Joanna!

Charity said...

Gorgeous work, love those tones!

Karen said...

Great 3D project. Thanks for sharing!

Clickersister said...

I love cameras! Such a great card!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

LOVE YOUR CAMERA! Just such a cute card!! Smokey Chevron is my fave paper!

Colleen said...

So very cleaver, very cute.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...